COVID19 and Other Infectious Diseases
Across Town Notary & Document Solutions works with the public and takes public health seriously. Your safety is our #1 priority. We are open to the public and observe all local, current CDC safety protocols, when in place.
When making an appointment to do business with us, and prior to traveling to your home or business, I will ask: §
- Has anyone in the home/business, especially the document signer(s), tested positive or come into contact with a person who has tested positive for Covid19?
- Has the signer(s) traveled outside the country or been in direct contact with someone who has traveled outside of the country within the last 3 weeks?
- Is the signer(s) sick or showing signs of COVID19 or other infectious disease symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, etc.)?
- Does the signer(s) have any special concerns related to our COVID19 policies or procedures?
Saying YES to any of the above screening questions does not necessarily mean I will not make an appointment with you. Sometimes a time-sensitive document needs to be signed whether a signer is ill or not.
However, if we know the true circumstances, we can better prepare ourselves to deal with the situation at hand with competence and professionalism for the sake of ourselves, and the rest of the general public.
In this case, we will:
- Ask that everyone present wear facial masks, including us.
- Sanitize our hands in front of you, including before we begin and after the appointment concludes.
- Ask you to also sanitize your hands, and the table top where we are seated.
- Practice social distancing, as best as we are able throughout the notarization process.
Please be prepared to:
- Place your identification (driver’s license, passport, etc.) on a table so that I can see it, however I will not physically touch it.
- Provide your own pen. Have blue and black ink pens handy.
- If you feel sick, please feel free to cancel or reschedule your appointment
§ Please note, that if we do not remember to ask all pre-screening questions, and you are sick, we expect that YOU will do the right thing in informing us as to the status of your health.
Thank you and stay safe!